Reliability Engineer - Part Time
Why Allrisk Engineering?
You will have the privilege to create and develop within the very in demand and niche area of fire protection and risk engineering within the Energy Industry. Here you will have exposure to facilities throughout the US work with all travel expenses paid. In addition we offer the flexibility to work fulltime or part-time, cover mileage, provide electronics, offer a competitive salary, pto, bonuses and the flexibility to work from home when not in the field.
We have been around since 1999 and have created long lasting relationships with the majority of our clients. We are sought out by Reinsurers, Risk Managers and Insurance Brokers. In a nutshell we specialize in surveying high-hazard industrial operations. We provide constructive feedback with attainable goals that align with our clients risk management philosophies. We are keen on paring imagination with the tools we are given.
About the Opportunity
- Participate in Risk Engineering Surveys at Chemical Plants & Oil Refineries
- Travel 4 to 8 weeks a year
- Part Time hours can range from 200 to 800
- Must live within two hours or an airport - lower 48 states
- 7 + years of experience
Key performance indicators
- completed within 30 days of Survey
- require less than 8 hours of internal rewrite and editing
- Report writing to Field Time Ratio less than 3:1
New Report Template or Significant Improvement to an existing Template
Account Management: New or Existing Business.
Acquisition of new business > $10,000 yea
BS Engineer with experience or familiarity with the following:
- Hydrocarbon processing Industries
- Industrial Maintenance & Reliability programs and processes
- Utility services: electricity, steam, water, industrial gasses
- Fixed & Rotating Equipment Inspection & Repair RAGAGEPs.
Nice to have one of the following
- ASME or API Certifications
- Process Safety (PSM, SIS or similar)
- Insurance (CPCU, ARM)
- Publication in professional magazine
- Development of Marketing Material for Website / LinkedIn
- Workers comp & business insurance coverage
- Travel expenses paid
- Off all major holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Mileage covered
- Electronics and IT support
- $125 - $175 per hour DOE
- 200 to 800 hours per year