Why Allrisk Engineering?
You will have the privilege to create and develop within the very in demand and niche area of fire protection and risk engineering within the Energy Industry. This is a unique opportunity where you will have the option to gain equity within 3 years. The goal is to turn the business over to the next generation of advanced Engineering talent. Here you will have exposure to domestic and international work with all travel expenses paid. In addition we offer the flexibility to work fulltime or part-time, cover mileage, provide electronics, offer a competitive salary, pto, bonuses and the flexibility to work from home when not in the field.
We have been around since 1999 and have created long lasting relationships with the majority of our clients. We are sought out by Reinsurers, Risk Managers and Insurance Brokers. In a nutshell we specialize in surveying high-hazard industrial operations. We provide constructive feedback with attainable goals that align with our clients risk management philosophies. We are keen on paring imagination with the tools we are given.
About the Opportunity
- Participate in Risk Surveys at Chemical Plants & Oil Refineries and participate in the fire water system testing and modeling program.
- 10-15 weeks total of overnight travel per year. 4 weeks of international travel and ~6 weeks of field work on the Gulf Coast.
- Must live within two hours of an airport
3 year equity plan requirements: Take ownership and lead large surveys at Chemical Plants & Oil Refineries and provide project engineering consulting and account management services.
Key performance indicators
- completed within 30 days of Survey
- require less than 8 hours of internal rewrite and editing
- Report writing to Field Time Ratio less than 3:1
1200 Billable Hours per year
New Report Template or Significant Improvement to an existing Template
Account Management: New or Existing Business.
Acquisition of new business > $10,000 yea
BS Engineer with experience or familiarity with the following:
- Hydrocarbon processing Industries
- Industrial Maintenance & Reliability programs and processes
- Utility services: electricity, steam, water, industrial gasses
- Fixed & Rotating Equipment Inspection & Repair RAGAGEPs.
Nice to have one of the following
- Fire Protection (PE, CFPS, NFPA, IBC)
- Process Safety (PSM, SIS or similar)
- Insurance (CPCU, ARM)
- Publication in professional magazine
- Development of Marketing Material for Website / LinkedIn
- Equity / Ownership opportunity
- Continuing Education Programs provided
- Workers Comp & Business Insurance Coverage
- Mentorship and career development
- International and domestic travel all expenses paid
- Health insurance: Totally covered for employee and family
- Unlimited PTO
- Off all major holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus Program based off of profitability
- Milage covered
- Electronics and IT support
- $150 - $200k DOE